Six-Sided Information Centers
Upgrade to a recycled rubber tackboard & factory-installed LED lighting.
- Message Center Frame & Posts: Recycled plastic
- Viewing Area: 28.25" w x 42" h (6)
- Mounting Options: Surface mount or inground
- Standard corkboard with option to upgrade to recycled rubber tackboard
- Constructed of only the highest grade of recycled plastic lumber
- 7,119 inches of viewing space!
- Unique and attractive, recycled plastic, information display
- Perfect for posting maps, announcements, posters, notices and more
- UV-resistant, non-yellowing, break-resistant acrylic glass windows
- Six keyed-alike, stainless steel hinged doors
- Foam-backed corkboard
- Choose from our standard highest quality corkboard or recycled rubber tackboard upgrade
- Illuminate your messages at night with optional factory installed LED light feature, requires a 110 volt electrical outlet
- Guaranteed against breakage for 50 years
Surface Mount Includes:
- (3) 8" w x 12" d x 8.5" h, 12lb. Base Plates
- (1) 10" w x 12" d x 8.5" h, 17lb. Base Plate
NOTE: Products that are 8 ft. in length or longer ship on oversized pallets. If you do not have access to a fork lift and/or loading dock at your facility - please contact customer service to further assist with a custom shipping solution for delivery. Due to the size of this product, Lift Gates cannot be used to move this product on and off the delivery truck.
|Model Name||Inground Mount||Inground Mount W/ Rubber Tackboard Upgrade||Surface Mount||Surface Mount W/ Rubber Tackboard Upgrade|
|Material||Recycled Plastic||Recycled Plastic||Recycled Plastic||Recycled Plastic|
|Mount Type||Inground Mount||Inground Mount||Surface Mount||Surface Mount|
NOTE: Products that are 8 ft. in length or longer ship on oversized pallets. If you are ordering an item that has 8 ft. components or longer and you do not have access to a fork lift and/or loading dock at your facility, please contact customer service to further assist with a custom shipping solution for delivery. Due to the size of these products, a lift gate cannot be used to move these products on and off the delivery truck.