As low as $39.85
Do Not Drive on Tracks Sign
Give clear directions to drivers, cyclists and pedestrians
- Fully MUTCD-compliant sign design gets your message across clearly
- Available in 3 materials
- 24-gauge non-reflective steel is ideal for well-lit, protected areas that don’t need reflectivity
- .080" aluminum with MUTCD-compliant engineer-grade sheeting is super-durable and won’t bend or rust. Provides nighttime reflectivity up to 500 ft..
- .080" aluminum with MUTCD-compliant high-intensity prismatic sheeting is super-durable and won’t bend or rust. Provides nighttime reflectivity up to 1,000 ft.
- Avery Dennison® Certified Digital Traffic Converter™ member
- Includes 2 pre-drilled 3/8" mounting holes for easy placement
- Signs have rounded corners for easy handling and a professional appearance
- Rigid signs are durable for all-weather performance
- 10-year warranty on all reflective signs
- See related items for mounting hardware (sold separately)
|Model Name||12" x 18" High Intensity Prismatic Aluminum Sign||12" x 18" Reflective Aluminum Sign||12" x 18" Steel Sign||18" x 24" High Intensity Prismatic Aluminum Sign||18" x 24" Reflective Aluminum Sign||18" x 24" Steel Sign|
|Sign Material||High Intensity Prismatic||Reflective Aluminum||Steel||High Intensity Prismatic||Reflective Aluminum||Steel|