BarcoBoard™ A-Frame Picnic Tables
Sturdy, low-maintenance picnic table.
- Recycled plastic Black frame with BarcoBoard™ seats and top
- No deteriorating wood to maintain, insect- and weather-resistant
- Lightweight boards, engineered to resist sagging
- Economical solution for resorts, campgrounds, parks, picnic groves and break areas
- Commercial-grade Plastic boards are injection molded, ribbed and reinforced
- Woodgrain finish never needs painting
- Lab tested for UV-fading and extreme weather to ensure durability
- Classic style perfect for any location
- Simple assembly
- Stainless steel assembly hardware included
- Guaranteed Against Breakage for 50 Years!
- Installation on hard, level surface required for product guarantee
NOTE: All 8 ft. picnic tables ship on oversized pallets. If you do not have access to a fork lift and/or loading dock at your facility - please contact customer service to further assist with a custom shipping solution for delivery. Due to the size of this product, Liftgates cannot be used to move this product on and off the delivery truck.
- Usually ships in 3-5 Days
- Summer season could have longer lead times
- Ships freight only; no UPS shipments
NOTE: Products that are 8 ft. in length or longer ship on oversized pallets. If you are ordering an item that has 8 ft. components or longer, and you do not have access to a fork lift and/or loading dock at your facility, please contact customer service to further assist with a custom shipping solution for delivery. Due to the size of these products, a lift gate cannot be used to move these products on and off the delivery truck.
|Model Name||6' Table||8' Table|
|Seat Dimensions||72"L x 9.5"W x 20"H||96"L x 9.5"W x 20"H|
|TableTop Dimensions||72"L x 29"W x 30.5"H||96"L x 29"W x 30.5"H|
|Overall Dimensions||72"L x 59"W x 30.5''H||96"L x 59"W x 30.5''H|
- Assembly required
- Tools required: 9/16" wrench (x2), T30 Torx bit, #3 phillips bit, power drill
- See link to PDF instructions
- Assembly hardware included, see instructions for details
- Keep all screws loose during assembly until entire unit is assembled